hi, i'm alice
I'm an Austin-based wedding & portrait photographer since 2016. I've always had a passion for creating meaningful things, for storytelling, and celebrating the big and small moments in life.
All of this came together when I started taking senior photos while I was still a student at The University of Texas at Austin, and eventually branched out into weddings and engagements too. I loved getting to know my clients — and eventually I learned that my favorite thing about being behind a camera is seeing the genuine smiles coming out in front of it.
I love creating dreamy, fairytale photos with glowy light, soft colors, and nostalgic grain that aren't just pictures, but pieces of art.
get to know me
- I graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a degree in chemistry & creative writing
- I'm a dog mom to a little Bichon named Aeris, after the final fantasy 7 character (Aerith)
- When I'm not doing photography, I'm working as a product designer
- My favorite thing to wake up to is the sunrise
- Preferred method of stress-relief? Retail therapy
- I start every morning off with an oat milk matcha latte